Tuesday, February 13, 2007

like baby, like mommy

Last evening, when Ana was done messing around in my cupboards, she tried to shut it.

Of course, if things are not arranged just-so in the shelves, the cupboard door will not shut tight. Many a day I've been livid about it while rearranging the things inside to make sure the door shuts.

So, I was quite amused to watch Ana scream and fuss at the door when it wouldn't shut.

I gushingly remarked to D, "She is just like me... she must get that fiery streak from me... look at her work the cupboard door..."

"Hm. Seems to me you are more like her. And, she is just being a 2-year old."

Thank you, dear, for your keen observation and insight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jayarama Krishnan said...

Yeah, it's never your fault. Calling hubby-appa, calling grandpa-anna, calling granny-manni,calling aunts by first name ...no, it's never your fault!
:P

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jayarama Krishnan said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
No other comments!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older