Saturday, April 07, 2007

sipahh straw


Completely on an impulse, I bought this strategically placed (new?!) product a few days ago.

Sipahh Straws are like regular plastic straws, except they are filled with flavored and fortified little beads, made of tapioca starch and modified food starch among other things... they add about half a teaspoon of sugar per straw, plus vitamins A & D, and some protein and calcium.

I tried it first before I let Ana try it. The beads gently dissolve as the milk is sucked in through the straw, thus adding flavor.

There are four flavors available: Chocolate, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream. We have the strawberry, which I like...

Ana likes to just play with the box as it has pictures of cow. She likes to shake the straw full of beads... she hasn't shown any particular liking for it, unlike moi.

I find it quite addictive, perhaps because it is novel :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older