Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Hi All,

This is the (in)famous "Appa" aka "D", writing on behalf of my darling wife who requested that I post this post-haste... not sure why...

Anyway, fwiw, here goes...

Even though this is not Ana's first Easter, this is her first when we did something fun together - viz., coloring easter eggs!

Being a soggy Easter Sunday, I didn't hide the colored eggs in the backyard like I had planned. Instead, I hid them around the house and helped Ana find them and collect them.

She loves to sing that little Peter Cottontail song: "Here comes Peter Cottontail, Hopping down the bunny trail, Hippity-Hoppity Easter is on its way..." from one of her board books.

She knew something about Easter Bunny as they did a few activities at her daycare. She was quite thrilled when we made the colored eggs and I told her that Easter Bunny will come after she goes to bed and hide them... and if she finds all of them, he would have left her a treat and a present as well!

Gosh! What a gullible age :)

Well, am sure Sheela will take over shortly when she is feeling a little better...

Ciao!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older