Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Deepavali 2008!



I know, I am a bit late in writing this post considering Deepavali was a week ago, but, better late than never...

Like last year, it was low-key this year, what with Oggie being sick with ear infection and bronchiolitis, and Ana not feeling too great either, I decided to light some lamps (pictured above), and make a traditional meal, plus a traditional Indian sweet.

As always, I can't let any of the traditional Indian festivals go by these days without feeling terribly nostalgic, and remembering all the little details I never thought I registered in the first place...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Subhashree said...

Aww.. Oggie is not yet better? Poor thing... Winter is fast approaching... take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older