Monday, April 30, 2007

Little Miss Burp Police

Ana understands "excuse me" enough - like, when she wants my protective hands out of the way so she can pull my hair, she says, "amma, keez-am, keez-am haands" and tries to force them out of her way; or, when I stand in front of the dishwasher so she can't push the buttons, she screams an impatient, "AMMA, Keez-am!"

She has caught D and I burping on and off, and mechanically muttering, "excuse me" under our breaths. This seems to amuse her a lot these days. She seems to have developed a heightened sensitivity to burps as well, it seems like... Any time D or I make even the teeniest burp within her earshot, she likes to point her little baby fingers and repeat, "Appa burp, keez-am" until D echoes, "Appa burp, excuse me"!

Little Miss Burp Police can't seem to let her own burps go unnoticed. When she burps, she gleefully pipes, "Ana burp, keez-am"!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Kavs said...

That's so cute!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Kay said...

I love that keezam and kummmeeeeee! :) Isn't she a darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older