Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pass The Parcel... er... The Bug



We've, been passing some virus around in the house, even if not this exact one in the picture, with me getting the worst of it first and then the kids... 102°F and 103°F fevers intermittently for 3 days in a row, broken by Ibuprofen or Tylenol to 100-101°F, only to promptly shoot up again a couple of hours later. Shivers and Chills. Hacking Cough.

And when I thought I was away from blogging too long (well, just over a week actually) and wanted to check in, I realized that quite a few of my posts have come up right on schedule during my absence. I love the Scheduling feature in Blogger - Type it and Forget it! Er., Type it, Schedule it, and then Forget it, I mean.

Feels like I can finally sit up and focus on one thing for more than 10 minutes at a time without feeling dizzy. Kids are still struggling through the viral thing, Oggie being the most vocal of the two about registering his discomfort. Poor Ana, victim of the Squeaky Wheel Syndrome.

The storm, the teeny clump of non-stick snowfall, the power-loss as a result, all went by without registering any protest from us as we have no energy left for anything much.

Anyway, nothing else to share right now, just felt like writing a few words, that's all.

[image source: Medscape]

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was us in early January. Hope your kids feel better soon. It was really us who took forever to recover - our kids got over it very quick.
Sue

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger ranjani.sathish said...

Get well soon Sheela !

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Choxbox said...

Get well soon Sheels.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Praba Ram said...

Feel better, soon! Take care.

p

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sheela said...

Sue, Ranjani, Choxie, Praba: Thank you so much for your kind words and concern. Cheered me up and made me smile :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older