Monday, January 25, 2010

Pingu, Kipper, and Littlefoot

Kids have been a bit ill - what with lousy weather and the flu... Ana gets uncharacteristically cranky when ill, understandably... I feel like screaming a lot myself, and I am an "adult" technically... And, Oggie refusing to sleep at nights is a bit worrisome - more for his sake, whether he is getting enough rest he needs... but, these things are self-correcting, I hope, I pray.

Meanwhile, warm comfort foods, watching Pingu and Kipper and Littlefoot (Land Before Time), thanks to Netflix, snuggled up on the divan, and an occasional favorite book, plus a lot of TLC should keep the spirits up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

Oh you poor things. I hope you're looking after yourself too.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Sheela said...

Thanks, Kristine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older